Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
Also, if you've ever wondered why some chocolate cake recipes (like this one) call for boiling water, it's because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, you can substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! You can have Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- You need 1 Cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Namak (Salt).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 4 tbs of Oil.
- Prepare of Caster sugar 1 & 1/8 Cups.
- Prepare 1 of Anda (Egg).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Doodh (Milk).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pani (Water) hot.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun. I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze.
Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe step by step
- In bowl,place sifter,add all-purpose flour,cocoa powder,salt,baking powder and baking soda,sift together and mix well. Add oil and mix well. Add caster sugar,egg,milk and mix well until well combined. Add hot water and mix well. Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Place butter paper in 9” inch baking pan and grease it with oil. Pour batter into a grease baking pan and set aside..
- In pot,add 1 pack of salt,place wire rack (2-3 inches high),cover and preheat on high flame for 15 minutes..
- Place baking pan,cover and bake on medium low flame for 1 hour. Insert a tooth pick/stick in baked cake if it comes clean,cake is done. You can also bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 40-45 minutes..
Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe – A one bowl chocolate cake recipe that is quick, easy, and delicious!