My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs. Use some of the marinade to rub on the vegetables, then salt to taste. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, alternating between the shrimp and vegetables. Making sure the front of the skewer is fully covered with vegetables or shrimp.
If properly cooked it doesn't tear apart. This kebabs are aligned with our philosophy of simplicity. The recipe is very versatile because you can change sauces depending on the flavor you want to get. You can cook My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs
- You need 1/2 Pound of Fresh Shrimp.
- Prepare 3/4 Pound of Diced Pineapple.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 2 Oz. of Shelled Nuts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Yellow Curry Powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cummin.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Can of Light Flavored Beer (ie. Pale Ale, Pilsner).
These fun Shrimp Kabobs are one of my favorite meals for a quick weeknight meal. I always love eating shrimp and when you add the smoked sausage into these Grilled Shrimp Kabobs they are so delicious. Two of my favorites in one. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs instructions
- Wash the Shrimp with plenty of water and set the kebab alternating them with the Pineapple. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Crush the nuts and place them on a bowl..
- Add the Garlic Paste, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cummin, Yellow Curry and Cardamom. Mix well..
- Add Beer and mix well..
- Place the kebabs on the grill and cook at medium heat for 10 min on each side. While grilling, add the sauce on top of the kebabs..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Shrimp are marinated in a garlic and herb paste then skewered for a tasty shrimp kabob. The key to this dish is using the largest shrimp available so they can stay on the grill for a long time without overcooking. If this has your mouth watering, you'll love our top-rated grilled shrimp recipes. These grilled shrimp skewers are shrimp marinated in garlic, lemon and herbs, then threaded onto sticks and cooked to perfection. Shrimp skewers are a simple yet satisfying dinner option.