Veg cheese kebab. This smoky kebab recipe features easy homemade seitan topped with an irresistible peanut sauce and is absolutely delicious served with fresh lime and herbs. Easy Grilled Vegetable Kabobs with Mixed Herbs Marinade. Veggie Skewers are the summer version of oven-roasted vegetables. seekh kabab recipe
The goodness of eggs and chicken in this recipe is enhanced by the blend of mozzarella cheese, which makes this chicken recipe delicious. Whether you want to woo your guests or your date, this kebab recipe will help your win over, and it tastes divine! Serve this simple snack recipe on occasions like game nights, kitty parties and potlucks. You can have Veg cheese kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg cheese kebab
- Prepare 3 tbsp of carrot.
- You need 3 tbsp of capsicum.
- It’s 3 tbsp of boil corn & peas.
- You need 3 tbsp of paneer.
- You need 5 tbsp of boil potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ,cube cheese.
- It’s 2 of _3 green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bread crumbs.
Courgette, pepper, cherry toms & halloumi.. Serve with a fresh green salad and some flatbreads or pittas. Serve veg kabab with mint chutney, coriander chutney or tomato ketchup. You can also serve some sliced onions and lemon wedges as an accompaniment.
Veg cheese kebab step by step
- Mix it all ingredients except cheese..
- Cheese use in stuffing.
- Make a kebab shape & deep fry or shallow fry..
- Garnishing with coriander leaves. Serve with tomato sauce & green chutney..
These veg kebab are kid friendly too. So you can even wrap them in thin chapatis. Dot with mayo or mint coriander chutney or ketchup or grated cheese or paneer and serve as a kebab kathi roll. Enjoy the punch of Indian flavors from across the country like Mumbai Vada Pops, Achari Beetroot Kebab, Rajmah Ki Galauti, Chicken Galauti, Desi Style Chicken Patty and some international classics like Lebanese Falafel Kebab, Mediterranean Chicken Kebab, Crispy French Fries, Crunchy Chicken Nuggets made within minutes in the comfort of your home. A gift from the gods, halloumi—a semi-soft cheese from Cyprus made for grilling or pan-frying—is skewered alongside red onion, tomato, and zucchinis to create a delicious fresh and salty meal on a stick.