Yoghurt kebab. The yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices create a delicious marinade that works beautifully with these kebabs. in a bowl, add the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, herbs and black pepper, and mix well; I used Greek yogurt as it's creamier, and has a rich, silky texture, but plain yogurt can be used too. Yogurt Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Yogurt Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Yogurt Kebab ingredients and cooking method) Here is a good depart from the traditional kebabs. This healthy version is made with cottage cheese, yogurt, almonds, raisins and oats.
Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water. Slather on some yogurt, sprinkle over some pine nuts and pomegranate seeds, and serve each with a charred lemon half, for squeezing. Recipe from Leon: Happy Fast Food by Rebecca Seal, John Vincent. You can have Yoghurt kebab using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt kebab
- You need of Ingredinets of yoghurt filling.
- It’s 250 gm of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crush red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger(chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of raisin.
- It’s 3,4 of green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need of Ingredients of potato.
- It’s 1/2 kg of potato(boiled & mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper(crush).
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted chick pea powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 4,5 of green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Ingredients for coating.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Bread crums(as required).
- Prepare of Oil (as required for frying).
Make sauce: Stir yogurt, sour cream and lime juice in a bowl until blended. Add garlic, cumin and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or cover and chill. The Zaatar in the marinade gave the kebabs great flavor.
Yoghurt kebab step by step
- Take a bowl and place the malmal cloths on it,pour the all yoghurt in it,make a potli, and hang out untill water falling has stopped..
- Take a mixing bowl,and add potato,then add all (ingredient of potato).
- Mix very well,and set aside..
- Now put the hung curd in bowl,and add all (ingredients of yoghurt filling).
- And mix very well..
- Now spread the potato mixture on hand,fill some yoghurt filling and close nicely..
- And make a kebab.
- Niw coat with corn flour,dip in a egg,then coat in bread crums..
- Heat the oil,add coated kebab,and fry till golden.
- Yoghurt kebab is ready,Try at your home and enjoy.
The cucumber yogurt sauce was the icing on the cake! This is going on my "Company Worthy/Crowd Pleaser" list. Good flavors but I would almost double all of the seasonings except for the salt & pepper next time. I did double the mint & dill. Place the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with foil, and then spoon or brush the marinade over top, making sure to coat well.