Keema Kebab. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince. These chicken skewers make a fabulous party appetizers & gets ready super fast. Make them easily on a griddle or tawa with just drizzles of oil.
The kebabs are cooked using BBQ technique in a way that they are crispy from outside yet soft from inside. mutton kabab, an instant kabab made using keema of lamb or meat, made as tikki and deep fried which are similar to mutton kofta. It is also similar to shami kabab using lamb meat but the only difference is these are fried without cooking the meat. Mutton kabab recipe – Simple, easy and quick lamb keema kabab recipe. You can have Keema Kebab using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keema Kebab
- You need 500 gm of Mutton (keema) grind kiya hua.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Chana dal.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Oil for kabab fry.
- You need 4 of Green chilli.
- You need 8-10 piece of Garlic.
- It’s of Egg for coating.
Kababs originated from the Middle Eastern Cuisine and are a popular food through out the world. Traditionally kabab or kebab were chunks of meat grilled over charcoal fire. But in the modern days, these are also grilled in ovens and even fried. These mutton kabab can be eaten as a appetizer with mint chutney or as a side.
Keema Kebab instructions
- Onion green chilli and chilli powder ko chhorkr sbhi ingredients ko ptile m dale or 1 glass pani dal kar 20 minute boil karein.
- Jab boil ho jaye to ise grind kar lijiye(mixer m).
- Grind krne par ye is type se hoga ab isme chopped onion green chilli red chilli powder mix kijiye.
- Ab iske kabab bnaiye or egg se coating kijiye.
- Ab inhe shallow fry kijiye.
- Enjoy mutton kabab.
Mutton Keema Kebab, is a dish hailing from Hyderabad and widely liked recipe all over the World. Mutton Keema Kebab, is a dish hailing from Hyderabad and widely liked recipe all over the World. Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. At the start of last summer, my buddy Tyson rolled into the Meatwave toting a bag of mustard-hued ground chicken spotted with green chilies and cilantro. He said it was chicken keema, procured from a Pakistani butcher who informed him not to waste time with the mild keema and to go straight to the spicy.