Soya kebab. Divide the mixture into equal portions and make kebabs of each portion. Veg seekh kabab recipe – Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya granules or chunks. Seekh kabab is usually made of minced meat and grilled on skewers in a charcoal or tandoor oven.
Soya Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Soya Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Soya Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) About Soya Kebabs Recipe: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya, bread and a mild seasoning. This Soya Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Soya bean kebabs are made with soaked soya chucks tagged along with some spices. You can cook Soya kebab using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya kebab
- It’s 2 cup of Soya chunks.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corainder powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chill flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
The marinade of soya bean kebabs includes garlic and green chili paste, red chili powder and turmeric powder which provides spicy flavor to the kebabs. I personally like spicy dishes, so you can increase or decrease the spices accordingly. Easy to make soya hara bhara kebab are a healthy twist to restaurant style hara bhara kebabs. These are perfect if you are looking for vegetarian kebabs to serve your guests!
Soya kebab instructions
- Grind boiled Soya chunks into a coarse paste. Add finely chopped onion, Ginger garlic paste, all the spices, bread crumbs..
- Mix it well and make a cylindrical shaped sticks with a sewer inserted..
- Brush it with oil and bake in a preheated oven for 220 degrees for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. You can also fry it..
This post is sponsored by our good friends at Nutrela whose soya chunks and granules, we've been using for years! Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation. Besides the popular tofu or beancurd, the beans are also fermented and used to make flavouring pastes and condiments, notably the Japanese soy sauce or shoyu and miso and the Indonesian tempeh. When the soya bean kebab gets good golden brown colour. Scrumptious soya bean Kebabs are ready to serve.