Lebnaese kebab. Lay the skewered kofta kebabs on a tray lined with parchment paper; Place the kofta kebabs on the lightly oiled, heated gas grill. Serve the kofta kebabs immediately with pita bread, tahini and the fixings you prepared. Shish Tawookcan be one of the tastiest chicken Kabobs around.
These Lebanese grilled beef kebabs are perfect for entertaining all year round. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Kafta, kofta, kifta, however you spell it, it amounts to the same thing; a ground meat kebab. You can cook Lebnaese kebab using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lebnaese kebab
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken mince.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled & mashed pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled & mashed paese.
- Prepare 1 of boiled & mashed potato.
- Prepare 4,5 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 5 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder/paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1,1 of /2 tsp black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare of Bread crums (as requied).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Traditionally made of lamb, this grilled beef kafta as the name suggests is made of beef. Once you try grilled Lebanese Kebabs made with ground beef, herbs, and aromatic seasoning, they will quickly become one of your favorite easy summer dinners! Kafta is a Lebanese kebab or meatball made up of only four ingredients. It is very popular with slight variations, throughout all of the Middle East.
Lebnaese kebab instructions
- Take the mixing bowl & add all ingredients,mix well..
- Make shep,as you like OR same as shown in picture..
- Dip in beaten egg,and cote with bread crums..
- Fry on medium flam,till golden.
- Lebnaese kebab is ready,serve with ketchup or your favourite sauce,Try at your home & enjoy..
In Lebanon, we know it as kafta, but in other parts of the Middle-East, it is more known as kofta. Marinated in a heady spice mix before roasting the oven or grilled on the BBQ, this is great food for gatherings. Can't get enough of your local Lebanese restaurant? Make our easy, expert Lebanese recipes right at home. From Mujadara (rice and lentils) to chicken shawarma, kofta kebabs, BEST hummus, tabouli and more!