Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy. Beet malai kofta in white gravy is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or night party at home. And do remember that be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely. After Jeera is roasted put the chopped onion and fry till it turns light brown.
Beetroot kofta gravy is ready to be served as side dish for chapatti or rice. Refer to my this recipe for variation with palak – Palak paneer kofta; Instead of beetroot u can try with spinach ,carrot,cabbage,lauki,potato,mixed veges etc The appealing and delicious beetroot koftas or grated beetroot stuffed dumplings are cooked in a spicy thick onion-tomato based gravy. The gram flour or besan blended beetroot koftas are fried and simmered in the curry for this mouthwatering and healthy recipe. You can have Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy
- Prepare 250 gm of Spinach.
- You need 2 of beetroot grated.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- You need 1 of medium size onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of medium size tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Green coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh paneer grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh cream or malai.
It makes a perfect curry to be served along with rice or even phulka's. The flavors of the vegetable have lovely South Indian notes, with the addition of curry leaves and ginger along with baby onions. Make this curry for a weeknight dinner for those busy work weeks. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and Serrano pepper to a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides a few times if needed.; Add the ground meat to the food processor and blend until minced/smooth and well combined with the onion mixture.
Beet Root Kofta In Spinach Gravy step by step
- Wash spinach properly and grind it to make thin paste..
- Heat kadai, add oil, onion paste, stir it for a while add ginger garlic paste and cook it till it turns golden brown, add all the spices and cook for five minutes add tomatoes puree and cook it again for some time then add spinach paste, add salt and cook for some time..
- Meanwhile prepare Kofta, saute grated beetroot add salt, green chillies, lemon juice, mashed potatoes and two spoon of corn flour to bind. Make round shape Kofta and shallow fry them on nonstick pan, you can deep fry also if you want..
- By this time your spinach gravy is ready, add cream and put all Kofta in gravy, cook for two minutes and garnish it with grated paneer and coriander leaves..
- Serve it hot with naan, paratha or steamed rice.Not only your family will like it but also they will appreciate your culinary skills..
Pour this into a bowl, along with the spices and tapioca flour. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You can prepare either simple kofta or stuffed kofta as per your preference. Drain them on a paper towel lined plate and set aside while you make the curry. To Make the Malai Kofta Curry: Add avocado oil and cumin seeds to a pan on medium heat.