Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes. It really does take just take a few minutes to stir together, and it makes a nice moist chocolate cake. This easy chocolate cake is also a great one to make when you haven't run to the store in a while (or when you need to make a dessert for someone who eats egg-free, dairy-free, or. This easy and simple chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and butter, but you'd never tell.
This recipe is delicious and unbelievably quick. A great recipe for whipping up with the kids for instant results. I use whole wheat flour and half coconut oil/half canola oil. You can have Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Try this amazingly quick dessert the next time you're in the mood for a gooey, chocolate treat spiked with coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial. I've cooked it twice first time used a dark cocoa it was good but the dark chocolate enhanced the salt so it tasted a tad salty.
Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients in a microwaveable plastic container..
- Add the eggs and vegetable oil to the container..
- Loosely cover with a lid (this is to prevent it from drying out, so be sure not to clover completely). Heat in the microwave. Please refer to Helpful Hints for wattages and microwaving times..
- If serving with vanilla ice cream, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the batter for a bitter and delicious chocolate cake..
This one-pot chocolate cake is indeed crazy— for the BEST reasons. No butter or dairy of any kind. Just simple ingredients, easy clean-up, and delicious fudgy taste. Watch to see how this delectable dessert is possible, then give it a try! As I mentioned before, I use my favorite homemade chocolate as the base of this Easy Chocolate Candy recipe.