Paneer Kofta Curry. You may or may not need water. If the mixture looks dry then add otherwise skip. paneer kofta recipe stuffed paneer kofta masala with detailed photo and video recipe. basically a rich, creamy and spicy curry masala recipe served with stuffed paneer balls. it is often referred as vegetarian version of meat balls which hails from the popular punjabi cuisine and may also be referred as malai kofta recipe. it is generally prepared on special occasions.
The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry. This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan. You can cook Paneer Kofta Curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Kofta Curry
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Potato cubes.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare slice of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and sugar.
- It’s of Mustard oil to cook.
Method – How to make Shaam Savera Kofta Curry. Making the kofta from spinach and paneer. Blanch the spinach and give a churn in mixer for few seconds to mix the leaves, but not make paste. Create paneer balls and then wrap paneer balls inside churned spinach to give shape of kofta balls and deep fry these spinach balls.
Paneer Kofta Curry step by step
- Take paneer on a plate. Add 4 Tsp Rice Flour. Mix everything..
- Make koftas. Fry them in oil and set aside..
- Make a paste of tomato, ginger slice and 1 green chilli. Now fry potato cubes in the oil..
- Add the masala paste. Add 1 tsp Cumin Powder, 1 tsp Coriander Powder,1 tsp Turmeric powder. Add salt and sugar to taste. Cook till the raw smell of the masala goes away..
- Add water as much needed. Add the koftas. Sprinkle garam masala powder and finish cooking..
Take grated paneer in a mixing bowl, to that add grated boiled potato, green chillies, red chilli powder, grated ginger, coriander powder, salt, coriander leaves, corn flour and mix it really well. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious mouthwatering kofta curries where cauliflower and paneer koftas are simmered in a creamy tangy tomato gravy to create a party in your mouth. Serve cauliflower paneer kofta curry with phulkas, parathas or even pulao for your next weeknight dinner. About Paneer Kofta Recipe: A north Indian delicacy, this paneer recipe is not just any regular version of Paneer Kofta, but is stuffed with aromatic goodness of raisins and khoya along with various spices, deep fried and simmering hot in a creamy gravy. Prepare for a dinner party, special occasions or a usual family lunch, this quick and easy recipe can be cooked within an hour and stands for a.